Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Answer is No Longer 42

The new answer is: JETPACK.


Source: Cabanon Press (found for me by one of my awesome former students).

I've emailed the artists, asking for a print and if I can use the picture on my permanent website. If I hear back from them, I'm also going to ask if there's anyway I can buy the original. I'm thinking this would be the perfect piece for my office.

It is also the only thing keeping me cheerful today, other than a few awesome friends.

10 comments:

Erik said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McNRDGwitts&feature=player_embedded

Watch till the end. :)

See? I'm an awesome friend...

Kayla Olson said...

I think this is *awesome*—you're totally right, it would make the perfect addition to your office! I'm tempted to buy a print, too (depending on the price…).

Sorry you've had a hard day. *Hugs* Hope it gets better! :)

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Made Of Awesome (both the art and your jetpack self.)

Kulsuma said...

that's lovely;)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, that is totally you! I'm sorry you aren't more cheerful today. ((hugs))

Nicole Zoltack said...

lol That picture is awesome! I don't blame you for wanting to buy it. :)

Golden Eagle said...

That has to be the reason! :)

Magan said...

ZOMG...My science fiction writing self feels that I need to blow this up and put it on my bedroom wall. But my sports loving husband says that I can only do that if he can put a giant picture of Vince Lombardi on the other side. Husband-1.

Jessica Love said...

I love how they are saying tut tut. That's awesome.

Miriam Forster said...

Bwhahaha!!!

This IS awesome. And in return, I give you a site that's been making me giggle for days.

http://bit.ly/cCguYV

Hope your week improves!