Monday, November 26, 2012

AtU Featured on Good Morning Texas!

This post could also be titled, "Reason Number 5478945230 I Love Texas!" I just found out that Good Morning Texas featured the Across the Universe trilogy as a book series to pick up after Hunger Games! Gwen Reyes from Fresh Fiction is the Literary Expert, and I want to give her a huge hug for picking my books to feature! You can see the full video here or here or below :)





Gwen describes my book as "a good book for families to read together" and "for fans of The Hunger Games" and reminds everyone that if you start reading right now, you'll be just in time for the release of Shades of Earth in January!

*flails about*

5 comments:

Eliza Tilton said...

THAT. IS .AWESOME!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome Beth. You so deserve it. And I just got Shades of Earth and plan to start it this week. Can't wait.

Hannah said...

CONGRATS! That's totally legit and what an honor! You totally earned it. ATU and AMS are so worth it. :D LOVES!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Way to go! And totally deserved. (Although, I liked your books better than the last two Hunger Games and as much as the first.)

Elana Johnson said...

This is awesome! Congrats, Beth!!