Thursday, February 7, 2013
Posted by Beth Revis at 2:19 PM
It's that time of year again! Tour time! This Saturday, I'm off for the awesome annual Breathless Reads Tour, and I sincerely cannot wait to meet the new girls and get to the bookstores and meet the readers and eat nothing but room service food until I'm sick of it and get so tired that I forget about what city I'm in at least once.
I would love to see you! Here's where I'll be all next week:
- 10 February: Boston stop at Wellesley Books.
- 11 February: Chapel Hill, NC stop at Flyleaf Books, 7pm.
- 12 February: Greenville, SC stop at Fiction Addiction, 6:30pm.
- 13 February: Miami stop at Books & Books.
- 14 February: Memphis stop at The Booksellers at Laurelwood.
- 15 February: New York City stop at Books of Wonder, 6pm.
- 16 February: Madison, CT stop at RJ Julia Booksellers.
AND! Don't forget CANADA!
- 17 February: Toronto, Canada. This event is a giant day of fun starting at 2pm at The Opera House in downtown Toronto. You can find more information, including (free!) registration information here.
GUYS! This is going to be EPIC. I really hope to see you there. And PS: I do plan on snagging copies of everyone's books, so expect a giveaway...soon! And speaking of giveaways, don't forget to enter this one: just snap a picture of yourself (or your pet or whatever) with a copy of one of my books, and you're entered to win NINE signed, awesome books!
Annnndddd....If you're going to the GREENVILLE, SC, stop, you might just win an awesome extra prize! Since this store is close enough for my husband to drive down (and to bring an extra book, which is hard to do in carry-on luggage), I'm going to do an extra giveaway just at Fiction Addiction, the Greenville Tour Stop.
To win, all you have to do is BE THERE. That's it! We'll pick someone randomly from the audience to win!
What do you win? Oh, just this:
An advanced reader copy (ARC) of SHARDS & ASHES, an anthology of dystopian lit that contains stories by me, Veronica Roth, Kami Garcia, Margie Stohl, Melissa Marr, Kelley Armstrong, Carrie Ryan, and MORE.
So--come to the Greenville stop for a chance to win this! Remember, this stop does require tickets--but the purchase price of your ticket can go towards the purchase on any of the books on the tour stop (more info here).